Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Oldie but Goodie

This was from when I taught sixth grade.

So, I was having the class play the game “Two Truths and a Lie” where we had to guess the lie. Then after we figured it out, I took one of their truths and tagged it on the end of their name to help remember it. The list went something like the one below. You say the kid who's turn it is, then work your way back to the front. The first kid who went was basically ridiculous, along with a few others, but I’ve never forgotten his name. We had to stop playing because as we neared the end, we were laughing so hard . . .


Susie ate a spider.

Shawn hates Spiderman.

Kenzie loves the paparazzi.

Scotty is 2 hottie.

Mandie collects bottle caps and . . .

Jessie barfs in cars.

Yes, every time I got close to Jessie, I would start to laugh.

***Yes, the names have been changed to protect the kiddos, but if you know me at all, you've heard me talk many times of "Jessie."***

No comments: