Monday, February 14, 2011

Nylons

I have this student. He's quite the cute little guy, but at times, he's just plain crazy. A little crazy-eyed and wiggly, shouting out, and noise-making. Some days, he just can't focus much on anything. Anyway, today he was sitting next to me, reading out loud while I was doing some correcting. The rest of the kids were in a prep time class. I had him stay because I knew it was a hard day for him. So, I'm correcting, he's reading, and all of the sudden, he pinches my nylons on my knee and snags them. I was all, "WHAT was THAT?! Why did you do that? It's not nice to touch other people. You ruined my nylons." He just laughed and went back to his book. Boo. I guess at least something can make him smile today.

PS--For those of you who don't know, kids seem to have an unusual obsession with nylons.

No comments: