"Miss Husbands! George showed me his private parts!"
"He WHAT?! George? Did you do that?"
George nods his head 'yes' and looks down shamefully about to cry.
I tell him to put his head down and sit at his seat for a moment while I gather the thoughts in my head of how to handle this. All the kids go to recess, except George and Jennifer.
I sat down with them and asked George what made him do that. He went on to explain he was just rolling up his shirt in his hands and then Jennifer saw his stomach.
That's right--his stomach. Stomach!
The three of us then continued to have a conversation about private parts being the parts of our bodies that are covered by a swimsuit, and with boys, the stomach definitely does not count in that category. Not that we want to see it all the time, but it definitely does not count.
"He WHAT?! George? Did you do that?"
George nods his head 'yes' and looks down shamefully about to cry.
I tell him to put his head down and sit at his seat for a moment while I gather the thoughts in my head of how to handle this. All the kids go to recess, except George and Jennifer.
I sat down with them and asked George what made him do that. He went on to explain he was just rolling up his shirt in his hands and then Jennifer saw his stomach.
That's right--his stomach. Stomach!
The three of us then continued to have a conversation about private parts being the parts of our bodies that are covered by a swimsuit, and with boys, the stomach definitely does not count in that category. Not that we want to see it all the time, but it definitely does not count.

1 comment:
Oh this is GOOD!!!
Post a Comment