I've had quite a few students losing teeth lately or talking about pulling them out when they are barely loose. They get extremely excited when they even think their teeth might be falling out. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's something to be excited about. Until now.
"Teacher, teacher! Guess what? The Tooth Fairy came and left me $7 for my tooth!"
I casually asked my class about this. Apparently anywhere from $5 to $20 is the going rate for a tooth. Yep, you read that right. $20!
Apparently the Tooth Fairy isn't in a recession. At $7 to $20 a pop, I'd be excited about pulling my teeth out, too. Well, if I was seven. And had teeth falling out and coming in just like a shark.
"Teacher, teacher! Guess what? The Tooth Fairy came and left me $7 for my tooth!"
I casually asked my class about this. Apparently anywhere from $5 to $20 is the going rate for a tooth. Yep, you read that right. $20!
Apparently the Tooth Fairy isn't in a recession. At $7 to $20 a pop, I'd be excited about pulling my teeth out, too. Well, if I was seven. And had teeth falling out and coming in just like a shark.

1 comment:
$7-$20, I got a quarter! I was robbed!
Post a Comment