Friday, April 22, 2011

Say What?

Oh, the joys of reading pen pal letters! My fantastic teacher friend, Miss Z, and I have been exchanging letters between our classes.  Some of the comments that turn up in them are just hilarious! Here they are, unedited and pure.

My school is fantastic because I have a fantastic teacher.

Do you have fat or skinny animals?

What is your favorite food? Mine is deer steak.

If you don't mind, I would like to know, are you a boy or a girl?

Do you have any pets? I have a dog, cat, 38 CHICKENS, 4 ducks, and a bunny.

I have two dogs, a gecko, two shrimp, three fish, and two guinea pigs.
        
Do you have a crush on someone? I have a crush on a kid named Keaton.



My favorite subject is lunch.


Are you clean or dirty? Cause I am clean.


Do you ever get in trouble? Are you a good kid, cause I am in the middle hahaha.


P.S. I love chockolate!

My favorite food is well it would have to be between del taco tacos and orange chickin.

I had a frog named Bob then he died.

I love to draw in cursive!

My favorite color is purple because I love grapes!!!

No comments: